OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
The safety of our clients, our staff, and visitors to the office is of paramount importance during this time. Therefore, we will observe the following precautions in accordance with CDC guidelines in order to maintain a healthy work environment and we expect all staff and visitors to adhere to these precautions:
DEBRA ROBINSON LAW GROUP CLIENT POLICY
- If you are experiencing COVID- 19 systems such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea, PLEASE CALL TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Please wear a mask at all times while in our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the office, and at strategic locations throughout the office. Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the office. Social distancing will be practiced within the firm. Please try to remain six (6) feet apart from attorneys and staff.
- For clients coming to sign documents, we have arranged tables in our workshop room so that our attorneys and staff will be able to maintain the six (6) foot distance while assisting in the execution of your documents. We will provide you with a pen that has never been used, which you can either take with you when you leave, or we will dispose of it for you.
DEBRA ROBINSON LAW GROUP COVID-19 OFFICE POLICY
- Any attorney or staff member experiencing symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea should immediately report those symptoms to Debra Robinson (whether or not the symptoms occur at the office) and follow CDC recommended precautions.
- Attorneys or staff who have a sick family member at home should immediately notify Debra Robinson and follow CDC recommended precautions.
- Attorneys and staff should report any contact with persons with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- DRLG will provide a forehead thermometer to check temperatures. Attorney and staff temperatures will be checked on their first entry into the suite each day, or if they report feeling ill. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 F or greater will not be allowed entry and/or will be required to leave the suite.
- Social distancing will be practiced within the firm, including the following:
- All attorneys and staff with offices will be required to keep their doors closed when they are in their offices.
- Face coverings will be required of all attorneys and staff when not in their assigned offices, including when they enter and exit the suite.
- All attorneys and staff will practice social distancing outside the office and wear a cloth face covering when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Wearing a cloth face covering, however, does not replace the need to practice social distancing.
- Everyone in the suite should remain six (6) feet apart at all times.
- All attorneys and staff should wash their hands with soap and water frequently and/or use hand sanitizer. DRLG will provide soap and water in the kitchen and hand sanitizer at strategic locations within the suite. Hands should be washed or sanitized often.
- All surfaces shall be disinfected immediately following interaction with a person who is not a DRLG attorney or staff member. In addition, surfaces in the office shall be disinfected as often as possible.
- Attorneys and staff should avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or work tools and equipment, when possible. If not possible, they should be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
In addition to the precautions that we are taking in our office, we are continuing to offer virtual appointments at your request.As always, we are here for you. Please contact us at 770-817-4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment today.